[Trans] 110426 Which JYJ member “has naturally beautiful skin”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Which member out of the boy group JYJ has the prettiest skin?

On the afternoon of the 25th at cable channel ENT entertainment station – The interview”, JYJ were interviewed at the site of their advertisement filming for a cosmetic brand.

During this interview, the members choose Jaejoong to be the one out of JYJ the one with the best skin. Regarding this, Jaejoong said “Even though I would say it’s a little embarrassing that this is coming out of my mouth, but if my skin is not the best then bad things will happen.” “Seems like I’m boasting”. He was embarrassed while saying this.

About this, Junsu and Yoochun said “he really has milky skin. Without any flaws. And it isn’t even a problem if he doesn’t get a good night of sleep.” With words like that proved that Jaejoong has naturally beautiful skin.
When asked about his secrets of skin care, he said “I really didn’t do anything special to care for my skin, and I don’t go see the dermatologist.” Junsu joked, “even without special care, it’s really all natural, what kind of talk is this~” His words stirred up the laughter of everyone around them.

source: TVDaily
credit:
amouryoonjae
trans+shared by:
sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment