[TRANS] 110425 Junsu Tweets – A Blackout Prompts Junsu to Tweet A LOT ~~ XD

It’s almost 3:00 am in Korea and someone can’t sleep.. 

Junsu: Whoa… My house.. no, this entire area is completely in a blackout. I’m alone.. and the whole house is darkness lol A chill that I feel for the first time in a very long time hehe

Junsu: I’m right now walking around in the dark by relying on the cell phone light lol It feels like I’m in a training to combat fear and it’s fun… Good good it seems like a sign from above that I should just go to sleep ^^

Junsu: I’ll just go to sleep under the blanket^^ Everyone good night!!

Junsu: (For some reason) It feels like there is some weird noise from the other room keke… Is it the wind…

Kyungjong: @0101xiahtic Whoa, a blackout, you say! Good night Hyung hehe

Junsu: @Starbelle87 Keke right now this whole apartment is in a blakout… I don’t know where the fuse box is and I’m right now just walking around

Junsu: But right now I’m so happy hehe It’s totally quiet and silent hehe

Junsu: Even though you guys are teasing me like this, actually I don’t get scared with these things^^ In truth I don’t even believe in ghosts, since when I was young..;; hehe

Junsu: Because I’m of the mindset that there are no ghosts.. I don’t even believe in spirits^^ I also don’t think that there are aliens heh. I think that in this world there are only human, animals, and plants… is that too square…

Junsu: I don’t believe in ghosts.. but I totally like ghost stories..^^ hehe if there was someone (here) I would tell him/her a ghost story… too bad T_T

Junsu: Ah, that’s right! Tigger often gets on top of the sofa, the bed, or the desk and stares at the ceiling for however long (T/N: literally, “tens of minutes”).. It is a ceiling that definitely does not have anything but the direction to which he looks is always the same……

Junsu: Oohhhh the light came (back) on!

Junsu: For your reference the cat(s) are all in the main house (i.e., the family home) and I was alone^^ haha

Junsu: You know the clock that rocks left to right (T/N: a grandfather clock)… when I was young and sleeping alone in the room, how scared I was of the “dang dang” sound…

Junsu: Ah… again there was a weird sound from outside and it became a blackout again… Ugh…

Junsu: It seems like (from looking) outside, our whole neighborhood is like this… lol what kind of an incident is this…;; Eish (T/N: expression of frustration) I’ll just go to sleep T_T Everyone good night!

Junsu: I was a devoted listener of the Saturday Mysteries, and also of the “Fox With Nine Tails” that was on every year around summer time hehe Eh, the light came back on again lol What is this…;;;

Junho: @0101xiahtic You did “storm tweet” (T/N: tweeted in batches) yesterday for the first time in a long while, huh? ^^ When I see your tweet I’m reminded of our past~ When the Saturday Mysteries was on you would say you’d watch and I’d make a scene saying I’d not watch and in the end when on the screen the Saturday Mysteries appeared I went under the covers. And when I’d become curious and peek out because it was so very quiet, at that moment a scary scene (would be on)…

Junho: @0101xiahtic Right now there’s nothing that I’m afraid of but I wonder back then just why/what it was that I was so afraid… kekeke In my memory you were since young~ someone who didn’t even believe in ghosts, heh. But why does your house go into a blackout and stuff? ^^

Source: @0101xiahtic
Translation Credit: JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment