(TRANS) Kim Shin Woo, “Micky Yoochun set up an Athena wrap up party for me”


… Omitted… (Only part related to JYJ is translated)
“I and JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun are close. We meet 2, 3 times a week! We know each other because an actor introduced us, they are really nice. I did not expect that they would watch me acting in ATHENA, moreover they sent me text messages while watching: “Hyung, that scene just now is a little bit disappointing”, “Hyung, your acting is great”. The day ATHENA aired the last episode, Yoochun personally set up a wrap up party for me. He did that because, I wasn’t invited to participate the ATHENA show at the end. Sometimes I feel like he’s older than me. (Laugh) All of this is my debt of gratitude! I will work harder to become a well-deserved good actor.”
Source: Newsen
Chinese Trans: jrw8008@Weibo
English Trans: JPhylls@Twitter
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment