[Trans] 110305 3HREE VOICES Staff Blog – Part 3

The 3hree Voices 2 staff has posted another entry on JYJ, this time on Jaejoong.


The below is the translation– <3…

A leader with a strong sense of responsibility, Jaejoong.

One day,

I was heading the studio at Town Shinzyuku.

I had been asked quite suddenly to do an interview *sweatdrop*, so as I drove my car I was talking to my iPhone Voice Memo, (saying) “let’s ask this, let’s ask about that.”

When I entered the studio, there were already quite many of the staff there… perhaps because I did not feel comfortable, I didn't catch that Jaejoong had offered an act of kindness to me (if it was just the usual, this could not have possibly happened… again, *sweatdrop*)

Oh, Jaejoong is saying hello to me… I hurriedly raise my hand.

And, a bit later, preparation finished.

I sat opposite from him.

I was the one who was nervous.

(He said) “Let’s relax” (Huh? Who? The person who’s on edge is me, I guess… *laugh*)…

He (also) dragged out his words for humor (for me)…

I asked a lot of things… Although I had written things down, in that position impromptu questions flowed out from me… such as

“If you were to make a meal for Yoochun, what would you like to make?” or…

“How about for Junsu?”

Because I had asked all the questions I had intended to ask,

When we stood up, we shook hands, and as always, we hugged.

That is the point– which is just like him…

He really communicates his heart with a hug.

But, (Jaejoong was) a bit unconvinced about something,

(and unsurprisingly) a bit later, he (sat down)…

“This (interview) isn't just for Japan, right? I know that Tokyo is the theme, but isn’t the content a bit too skewed to Japan only? Perhaps we should consider/think a bit more about the fans in other countries?”

Amazing… he’s thinking about these kinds of things.

Well, although there weren't any basic problems (with the interview) because the goal was to have Tokyo as an aspect and to draw out their plans for the future…

“Then, should we do it over again?”

With that… sat down again to do it… from the very beginning.

Jaejoong has a very strong sense of responsibility.

Should I say that he is self-aware of (having to be) a leader… it’s that the burden which he must carry is very heavy… Therefore, the “oldest.”

Definitely, Jaejoong is the Eguchi Yosuke from the drama “Under one Roof” (T/N: a popular Japanese drama)… how amazing.

By Jaejoong who is like this, I was moved once again…

Source :3hree Voices staff’s blog
Translation Credit :JYJ3
Picture Credit: @_shimmer
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment