[Trans] Captain from Team W (survival sports team) talks more about Jae Joong on his personal blog.

Jaejoong's fans visited Captain's blog and left comments, and Captain replied to them.   I translated some comments.

Fan 1: I wish Kim, Jae Joong and JYJ 해피엔딩 (literally "happy ending") with all my heart. I was so upset to hear the program was canceled, but it's really great I can see what was going on at that time [T/N: when Jae Joong was filming the survival game part] this way. Thank you for your pictures and post. I re-read it many times because they were great~ Team W is really cool ^^ Fighting ^^ 

Captain: After filming was done, we were in a private gathering. I was fascinated [T/N: literally "infatuated"] by him because he was respectful and polite even when no one was filming him. Sometimes people talk about famous stars who behave badly~ But Jaejoong was not like that even though he got popular at an early age. I felt that he was really good-hearted and he enjoyed sports. I'm glad my post was comforting to many people who are waiting [for QTV's Real JYJ 24]. 

Fan 2: [Is Jaejoong] really athletic ㅠㅠㅠ Since this [Jaejoong being athletic] never stood out yet, I think Jae Joong was trying to show various things through the reality [show]. Thank you for letting me get a glimpse of it through your post.

Captain: Team W has a few types of ATVs. One model called Cobra is on the smaller side in terms of size, but Team W instructors or professional ATV riders ride this model for drifting or lifting wheels. Jae Joong rode this model, and he absorbed instructions fast and drove well on the ice. It's not easy to ride an ATV on icy surfaces. And he learned drifting in a very short time and got quite good at it. Based on that, you can say he's athletic. ^^

Fan 3: It badly hurts, really badly hurts me.....

Captain: As much as it's difficult for fans, I think it is most difficult for them due to situations that lasted for a long period of time. The members they shared joy, sadness and difficultires with,, and leading to current situations,, can you imagine the wounded hearts,,, I believe [they] would work harder and do better because there are many people who worry together about them and wait for them. Let's cheer up~ ^^

Fan 4: -omitted- Whoever meets Jaejoong becomes his fan. He overflows with warmth [T/N: literally "humanity"].

Fan 5: Thank you for posting this. It must have been fun ^^ Athletic Jaejoong ssi ㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy [Jaejoong] enjoyed it. -omitted-

Captain: It's too bad that it couldn't be aired because [Jae Joong] said it was really fun and that he would come back for sure, and he really enjoyed it.

6: Captain: Actually I saved the pictures just for me to cherish the moment,, ^^;; It's a good thing everyone gets to see them and likes them, I feel satisfied about this entry -omitted-

7: Captain: -omitted- Jaejoong was very kind to people who requested autographs even when the camera was off. -omitted-

translation: @Spring_Breezes

No comments:

Post a Comment