[FanAccount] 2011 JYJ World Tour Concert In Thailand – 1st Press Conference



Today (March, 9th), there is press conference of JYJ concert at Siam Center (Atrium2). I arrived there about 1.30 p.m. When I stepped into Siam center, I heard ’Ayyy Girl’ song. So, I walked until I found the place for press conference. The background of stage setting was really big, also the picture of JYJ (their pics are from Music Essay album). I arrived so early, so I decided to go to other place and then came back again. But before that, the cover named ‘Eternal Rhythm’ was practicing their performance for press conference. I watched them perform for a minute and left then. At that time, there were not much people. Then, I came back before the registration period (register to get the chance to be lucky fan). At that time, there were so many people !!

The press conference started. MC talked a little bit and then the cover performed. Eternal Rhythm performed 2 songs: Mission and Empty. After that, it’s the time for CEO of 411 entertainment. He greeted fan that attended today’s press conference and answered the question from MC. I could remember one, MC asked about ‘Is it true that the ticket in presale period was sold out in only 10 minutes?’ He answered that it’s true and we could surpassed Korea (ticket in Korea was sold out in 20 minutes — <but there are 40,000 tickets available there>). He continued that the presale period was 2 days. Then, fan shouted that ‘it’s 3 days!’ He laughed and said that the ticket was really sold out in only 2 days. MC talked to fan that ‘it’s just a little mistake!’ And so he said that ‘don’t say like this to fan, they are my boss’ LOL

There was also one section that VTR of JYJ was opened. At that time, I can’t hear anything and also can’t read Thai subtitle. I could heard that they said something in Thai in the end of the clip. I just realized what they said when I found the clip that 411 posted it on facebook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTE8w4zCIWo Yuchun and Jaejoong talked really clear. But sorry for Junsu… even there is Thai subtitle, the way he talked and the subtitle didn’t match after all… LOL

Next, the biggest sponsor was annouced. It’s ‘Chang’ (one brand of Thai drinking water and it’s Thai word for ‘elephant’). In my opinion, 411 worked really hard, they collected information and could applied the exact point. MC asked the representative from ‘Chang’ about the reason for being sponsor of this concert.He answered generally about JYJ is really famous and can be the model for Thai teenagers. But the point is that his last answer was ‘because Jaejoong will sing ‘Thai elephant song’ (Jaejoong promised in the showcase that next time he will sing this song) It’s really a commercial way. Now, Thai fan will accustom to this brand for drinking water~

After the end of interview, it’s the time for random picking of 30 fans to be in the ‘fanzone’ on 1st April (Press conference with JYJ) and another 2 fan to be ‘lucky fan’… No announcement for my name… I was not lucky… so sad… I never had a luck T^T~

Finally, I left there because I didn’t know if it will rain again. When there is something about the boys in Thailand, it’s always raining. Even they didn’t come, it’s still raining. Boys with rain~

Credit: araphixia
Shared by: JYJ3


credit: iamyuijeje

No comments:

Post a Comment