[Trans] Kim Hyun Joong talks about his friendship with Jaejoong and Yoochun, KBOOM 2011 Feb Vol. 66

I found this interview in My Cozy Li'l Corner blogspot.  I omitted parts of the interview and only posted the ones about Jaejoong and Yoochun.  This interview took place in December for KBOOM Magazine.






- do you often keep in contact with TVXQ’s Jae Joong and Yoo Chun?
「Playful Kiss」 which I have acted in and Yoo Chun’s 「SungKyunKwan Scandal」 ended at the same time. Though it was decided to gather together but JYJ overseas activities had started so we could not carried out what we had promised…. I think when things have been settled, we would go have a drink together.

- It was said that you had a rival relationship with Yoo Chun. Even on the popularity polls, both of you were always fighting over the 1st and 2nd place….
Both of us have a lot in common, debuting from idol groups, started out our acting activities at around the same time. So we were being said as rivals. In such point of view, I think we are sort of rivals but in actual fact, we are really good friends.


Japanese-English Translations: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com
Source: My Cozy Li'l Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment