[Fanmade] A Tribute to Mr. Park Yoochun


As always, there was a message in my YT “in box” from a dear girl named TCM888… Who is she? Like many of Yoochun’s fans, she is a lovely female who has a great taste in men… ^^I could talk about her passion towards YC, all day, but I will save it for later.

Her instantly written tribute to Yoochun is so witty and clever, I just couldn’t keep it all to myself….!!

Her extraordinary sense of humor keeps me going back to her, each time and you’ll know what I mean if you read on…. (I have omitted the beginning part of her message because it’s rather personal…) Thanks, TCM888, for making me smile, again…!!! ^^


By TCM888 “ARDENT”

I have "FALLEN" for him and that "LEAVES" me "EMPTY"… 
and my "MISSION" is to listen to all his compositions, 
even if it’s a new "SONG WITHOUT A TITLE" 
At my age, I can never ”BE THE ONE” and 
he will never say "BE MY GIRL" to me,
But "AYY GIRL" ( I am talking to you, TFY)… 
there’s hope he may call you "MY GIRLFRIEND"…! 
Who cares about "PIERROT"? 
That French man can’t compete with your "hanbok" skirt… 
What about me? 
I’m only "NINE" teen…
"I.D.S" ? 
"I Didn't Say" that, did I? 
Sigh…. that must be the "DRUNKEN TRUTH" 
Yeah, the truth hurts that I must be drunk to ever dream that I’m 19.
"I LOVE YOU" YooChun, 
I’m glad I "CHAJATTA" you….. 
"STILL IN LOVE" with a guy who loves a "snow-girl",
because of your smile, "I CAN SOAR"….each day..!

Did I miss out any of JYJ/Yoochun’s songs?. Haha!
It’s 2 a.m now. Good nite.

shared by: JYJ3

Thanks to Hea Chung (TIP)^^

Please don’t forget to vote for Yoochun in MTVK, he is competing against Nichkhun for the tittle “King of Valentine’s Day in MTVK”

No comments:

Post a Comment