(TRANS) 110211 Yoochun’s messages to Radio Station


1. Hello, I’m Park Yoochun. I just ended my shoot and now am on my way home, listening to this radio program^^ Our manager hyung
2. is now closest to his love’s happiness,
3. please give him your blessings! I would like to hear a song, I want to hear “Strangers” of Exhibition^^ Be careful to not catch a cold!
4. I wish you all happiness!
5. The paper plan that has been folded, fly higher! Hope everyone is spending a warm night!
6. The correct answer is tuition fee!
7. Thank you^^ I remember I have seen it before! I want to be happy~I like this radio program…
T/N: Exhibition is the band of Kim Dong Ryul, the singer who sang the origin version of “Drunken Truth”, Yoochun’s solo at the concert ^^…
I was quite confused but I think this is what happened: People request songs by sending text messages to the radio station’s board. YC was listening to this radio program, and decided to send his messages under the name 6004 (YC loved sending text messages to radio stations before). An ahjumma fan saw them, and requested “Found You”, also introduced herself as an ahjumma fan of YC. YC saw her message and that’s why he tweeted “Thank you aunty for requesting Chajatta” just now
Credit: jwr8008@Weibo
Trans by: JPhylls@Twitter



…Then 0101xiahtic, zerotic0124, beyondmonica laughed about the situation on their twitter (“ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”), and sudas19 said that “That auntie fan has good taste in music”. – via @Spring_Breezes

No comments:

Post a Comment