[NEWS] 111028 Lee Yong praised highly, “I was impressed to see Kim Jaejoong sing my song.”

T/N: This article is topping Nate

Lee Yong mentioned the singers who have remade his popular song ‘Forgotten season’.


In YTN ‘News and Issues - Issues and People’ which was aired the 28th Oct., Lee Yong mentioned some juniors who have sung ‘Forgotten season’ and did not spare words in praising.

Lee Yong said, “Also, some time ago, I heard Kim Jaejoong sang my song, he sang very well. I asked him, “How could it come to you to sing this song?” he said that at that time, former company president Lee Sooman liked this song and he himself also likes this song. So he sang it.”

(parts unrelated to Jaejoong omitted)

Source:  Nate News
Translation Credit: The_little_pear JYJ3

Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment