[Fan Account] 111015 JYJ Unforgettable Concet in Japan – Last Ment

  •  To be honest, I’m kinda envy of other Korean artist because they are here with hope but it’s hard for us to be active here.It must be so hard, to be our fans – Jaejoong
  • It’s great to have our own Live Concert – Jaejoong
  • Many of you missed our show on the stage in Japan, we were sorry that we couldn’t fulfill your feelings, but now I’m so happy to stand here on this stage – Junsu
  • Thank you very much. Well..*sigh* I’d love to be released our Japanese songs even without ranking on Oricon chart – Yuchun
  • Thank you for everyone who comes to see us every time we are here with unchanged feeling.I’m kinda envy other Korean artists. Now thinking about what will be happening here working in Japan, thinking how will it be if there’s no support from fans – Jaejoong
  • There’s only one word from me, thank you so much – Junsu
  • Yuchun, said with soft voice and gentle smile.I thought JYJ will be dead but I can hear all the voices right behind my back, thank you so much – Yuchun
  • We’ve been struggling with the feeling of newcomer but now thank you so much.
Source: xiahfuji, ANGEL3JYJ, jeje_reico
Translation Credit:
@junsoogoo
Shared By:
JYJ3 + ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment