[TRANS] 110912 Hayato-san second blog entry – Part 2

I am not an organizer of the event.
I didn’t even know the fact that the venue is the Hitachinaka seaside park until a little while ago.
I apologize but please direct your complaints to Zak.
Then again, victims of the earthquake are doing their best to live in Ibaraki.
Before worrying over JYJ, let’s first worry about the people living in Ibaraki. Let’s help ease the hearts of the people in Ibaraki.
In order to protect JYJ, there are things you can do to stop this concert from happening.
I understand your worries for them to be exposed to radiation after all.
But please stop sending me insensitive comments about the people living in Ibaraki.
The people from Fukushima who are desperately trying to rebuild and are carrying out various actions, had insensitive words of rejection poured on them from another prefecture. Let us not do the same thing.
I feel sad as a Japanese person. As a Japanese person I feel ashamed. The values of Japanese people are that we always help each other out. This is the world image that Japan is proud of.
I am not an organizer.
Therefore, what I can do is very limited.
All I can do is accept what everyone is feeling. I am sorry. I will deliver the fact that there are fans who hold this type of opinion.
Also, in regards to JYJ’s health, and the health of the people going to see them, that they receive the highest consideration, I will enquire about that.
I feel that I want to go to cheer on all the victims suffering in Ibaraki.
I want to be by their side and add the voice of one more person to call for them.
If it will give them courage and hope than I will do everything I can.
But that is not an obligation for everyone.
There are people who are even pregnant there. To protect only myself, that is not the way it should be.
Please do what you need to according to your own judgment.

 Source: Hayato’s Blog
Translation by: As0or83 of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

1 comment:

  1. to worry about exposure of radiation to JYJ and the fans must be considered, true....but how high is the level of radiation? is it going to put their health at risk?

    JYJ themselves have made their decision, they may have taken into consideration the pros/cons of their choice

    ReplyDelete