[NEWS] Nayun Won’t Give Up. Street Date for the Couple Who Doesn’t Know How to Play

Boss Wang Jihye, infinite Dash to Kim Jaejoong. “I’m Going to Keep Seeking Your Love with Perseverence.”

Photobucket

Seo Nayun did not give up. She who had her feelings declined by Cha Muwon again made her feelings known.

On the episode of SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protectthe Boss, Seo Nayun and Cha Muwon had a date.

Seo Nayun worried about Cha Muwon who was always immersed only in work. At this, Noh Eunsul leaked her insider knowledge: “Director Cha Muwon is good at everything, but there is one thing he’s bad at—and that is playing.” At this, Nayun met Muwon and told him: “If the schedule after this is not terribly important, then skip it. You have to do everything that I say. Follow me!” She thus took Muwon out to a theme park. But the two were not able to play well.

In the end, Cha Muwon asked her: “What are you doing now? Let’s talk.” As Muwon was about to leave, Nayun spotted a couple passing by in front of them. “To be honest, I don’t know how to play either. So we can just do what they do.” They then started to follow the couple.

Then, as the couple did, the two had ice cream on the street, ate ddukbokki, watched a street performance, and shared a fun time in the book store.

On the other hand, on this episode Seo Nayun explained to Cha Muwon: “I know that it seems ridiculous that I say I have feelings for you, when I used to be so hung up on Jihun. But it is just that I at that time did not understand my feelings for you. Now, I know it clearly.”

She attempted persuasion: “Your heart also should not be very clear as to whether you have feelings for me or not. Isn’t it true that you are not clear on your feelings for Noh Eunsul as well?” When Cha Muwon assented, she said: “If you look into your heart carefully, you may have feelings for me.” At this Cha Muwon showed his cold side, saying: “It is your freedom to come at me, so go ahead.” Muwon then left the scene, but had a smile on his face.

On the other hand, on this episode DN Group underwent a search and seizure. CEO Cha misunderstood Noh Eunsul to have reported to the prosecutor’s office his illicit doings and so announced a new conflict.


Source: Compiled from Seoul NTN  and Star News
Translation Credit: JYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment