[TRANS] 110912 Hayato-san blog entry

Once again I hear bitter screams.
 “I can’t go that far”
“It’s too expensive I can’t buy it”
“Why doesn’t it ever work well for me?”
And then it turns into anger… naturally.
Why is it the Hitachinka seaside park?
Why does the A seat cost more than 10000 yen (T/N: approximately 100$)
When I asked I found out there are many reasons…but I don’t think everyone wants to hear the reasons.
And if I write that (T/N: the reasons) here…
“Hayato-san I understand…a~h now it’s clear” will anyone say that I wonder? … Even though the fact that they won’t be able to go did not change..
Even though holding a performance in Japan is very difficult… there was a critical moment where the decision of doing it or stopping it had to be made by them (T/N: JYJ)
And then, they said “let’s do it” and made a choice.
Because more than anything, they want to come meet JYJ’s Japanese fans..
15th and 16th of October, to people who will go and to people who will not go, it will become a day that cannot be forgotten.
An UNFORGETABLE day in Japan… the value of that, it can not be bought with money… there is no doubt that it will give an emotional value that is worth so much more.
That is JYJ.

Source: Hayato’s Blog
Translation by:
As0or83 of JYJ3
Shared by:
JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment