SBS runs a twitter account for each of the major Boss casts. The twitter account for CEO Cha brought much mirth today (and a photo of Jaejoong). We translate an excerpt:
[Boss CEO Cha] I know what the employees do. I will show you that today, hahahaha. My followers increased a bit. First, I will catch up to Jihun. Now, the gap is 360 people.
[Boss CEO Cha] A video should be at least this quality… they’re now said to be putting on the final touches. I’ll surprise them all. I’m CEO Cha! Here is a screen shot.
It’s because I photographed the video room screen! RT @fan @Boss_CEOCHA Grandpa, why is the quality (so low) like this… T_T
[Boss CEO Cha] If you (my followers) just take the video but don’t follow or promote me…. Ah I can’t trust you! I’ll think about it a bit. The video is jjang. Today I’ll beat Jihun.
That guy’s quite strong. RT @fan You’re using your nephew too much!
[Boss CEO Cha] Do you see my ratio of reciprocity? You need to come up to my level at least to say that you do Twitter a bit. Jihun—today I’m going to take you down.
My next goal is Muwon. RT @fan Then are you going to beat Director Muwon too? +_+?
What are you talking about just now? RT @fan Boo~~ I want a direct-pic (T/N: a common word for the young generation)!
You shouldn’t watch the video then! I tell you it is HD. RT @fan You should be at least this much (skilled)
You run and promote (me)! Or I’ll block. RT @fan I’m sorry to say this to you but…. I think you’ll have a difficult time overcoming (Muwon)…
Source: @Boss_CEOCHA; @chan_shim
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment