[NEWS] N-Train’s Leader Jung Jungkyun Says: “I Escaped Fraud Thanks to JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong”


N-Train’s Jung Jungkyun: “I Escaped Fraud Thanks to JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong”
Photobucket
Jung Jungkyun of N-Train poured out his experience of close escape from fraud. [The boy group N-Train’s] leader Jung Jungkyun said: “In about 2008, the contact with the Chinese company was established and we even entered into a contract. However, after the large earthquakes of Szechwan the company stopped contacting us. So our going to China fell through.” Continuing, he said: “A team member withdrew and only two were left. But we came to meet someone who said that he was “an employee of Japan’s Avex.” We had a few meetings but because he showed us photos that he took with Avex-affiliated singers and such we could not help but believe him. So we went to Japan. At the time, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong was working in Japan as TVXQ. I asked around about the man because TVXQ was affiliated with Avex. They said that ‘there is someone with that name in Avex.’ But as we talked, there began growing a feeling that something was wrong.”
Jung Jungkyun relayed: “I felt strange and so I called Jaejoong. As I asked about this and that, when I told him about the man’s appearance/clothes and looks, Jaejoong told me: ‘There is no such person in Avex. He is not an employee of Avex. Come back.’ So I returned to Korea. Even now I am thankful to Jaejoong.”
(Parts unrelated to Jaejoong omitted)
SourceChosun
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment