(FanAccount) 110208 Meeting Yoochun at Time Out

8 February

Today, we went out to order a cake to celebrate Nanal’s 100th day anniversary. At about noon, we didn’t need to rush anything, so went along with some seniors to Time Out. Because we had already came, we decided order something to eat.

We ordered apple flavor, sat down and began spazzing about Yoochun…

Then at that moment, someone came in. I looked at that person and thought that he was really familiar, and the second his face was facing us…

“Ah! It’s Yoochunshi!” I screamed out loud that sentence.

“How can this good thing happen!”

I couldn't keep siting cooly… And my breath also became quicker…^^

At that time, there were many people eating ice-cream in the store…

Many people beside us began to take out their cameras and wanted to take his pictures. I told them to stop, because I didn't want to ruin Yoochun’s mood.  But also because… I wanted to talk with Yoochun! Haha. (She meant that if Yoochun was in a bad mood, she couldn't take the initiative to talk to him).

When Yoochun went to take his ice-cream, he choose chocolate flavor.

At that moment, I stood up and said to him: “Yoochunshi, I love you.”

I even raised both of my arms above my head and made a heart shape. (She had also encountered Yoochun in the ice-cream store before, she also made a heart shape, but Yoochun didn’t see her).

This time he saw me, my heart was beating like drums inside…

I started my rant: “I love you like this (T/N: like the heart shape ^^)~~ I made such a beautiful heart shape with my hands, but you didn't even look at me, so all the Nanal members completely laughed at me.”

YC: “Ah? Really…” Then slightly nodded his head.

OMG. Is he human? Or is he an angel?

Then the senior who was next to me also said: “I love you too!” then did the heart shape with her hands too.

Yoochun… looked at our direction again, haha.

Our appearance was not outstanding (T/N: she meant they were not beautiful) so when he looked at us like that… we didn't know what to do… so we gone crazy haha…

So I said randomly: “Yoochunshi, you’re so handsome” Then I began to clap hands.

Then the people who were in the store began to clap their hands too…

Ah! Some people were Japanese fans 
So they didn't understand a thing I said, so they didn’t laugh…

This time, Yoochun paid attention to me! Haha! I didn’t think I could still breath, what a miracle!

source: 6002Nanal
chinese trans by: jwr8002@weibo
eng trans by: JPhylls@Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment