[TWITTER] Update 120310 Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun


Junsu: In Peru~
Junsu: [Stick out tongue] ” =P “
Micky: Feeling depressed and anxious/heaviness…however, the feeling I get from Peru is as if the clouds are embracing me. Hello
Junsu to Micky: I’m hugging you
Junsu to Micky: Why is it that today of all days when I see your face I begin to laugh? keke…anyways, Jaejoong Hyung seems really dejected/depressed…what can we do…sigh~ let’s keep up our spirit!
Junsu to Egg: Hehe
Junsu: To tell you the truth, I’m really tired right now….T T
Micky: Chicken pox…
*Trans note: [Literal meaning: chicken pox] however Micky may also be stating an implicit meaning 
*Update: Actor Lee Minho responds to Yoochun’s first tweet
Lee Min Ho to Micky: My King, please be strong, there is always us by your side



Everyone it's fine for you to enter now, be strong for tomorrow~
Source: @6002theMicky + @1215thexiahtic + @mjjeje
Trans by: Buniustyle of JYJ3 + AllRiseXiahtic
Shared byJYJ3 + DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment