[TRANS] 111120 Elle 2011 Sharing Happiness Star Supporters: JUNSU

JUNSU SAYS:
Q: I have many thoughts, or I am simple?
A: I am actually on the side of having many thoughts. When I was staying in Berlin also for the European tour I walked the night streets thinking of this and that. For the first time in a very long while. While I walked, four hours had passed. I have many thoughts but I am on the side of trying to get rid of them quickly. I believe in the power of optimism.

Q: How to become happy when it is difficult.
A: Think of the fans who are waiting [for us]! When you think of that, you do your best no matter what. If I were to answer a bit more honestly, daydreaming about playing soccer? Just the thought makes me happy. Of course when I actually step on the playing field it feels better.

Q: The playlist that gets me “up” nowadays.
A: The new song by Jason Mraz, The World As I See It, I am immersed into.

Q: If there was a special existence among the C-JeS family.
A: Jihyo nuna is the only female actress out of everyone I know. I am proud. Haha.

Q: Your thoughts on charity.
A: Perhaps because I am young, when I am exposed to the word “charity” I think I feel a bit embarrassed. But I do feel a sense of responsibility. Nowadays I think often that as much as I give, I wish there were more people who would give because of me. There is ‘Building Houses of Love’ and the donation for the earthquake damages with JYJ members, but among them all I like it best the supporting the children of Africa. The kids look so cute.”

Q: If you had a catchphrase of life.
A: ‘A bad thing becomes a good thing!’ Even if there is a difficult thing I try to think positive. When I have optimistic thoughts in the end things turn to the right direction. I learned this from the recent 2 years and I am learning life a bit also.

Q: The book you read recently.
A: Because I am starting practice soon for the musical Elisabeth I read a book related to this. As I am the happiest on stage, I should work hard.

Junsu, a striker, is active. He plays soccer with the managers and then immerses himself at playing catch-ball with Jaejoong. He also sings loudly next to Yoochun who is interviewing.
When filming, no matter what pose he takes it was to “seductive” and thus made the audience into a sea of laughter.
He is a wise/fun person who draws attention with a joke when time to time the interest of staff diverts to another place.

Source: Elle Korea, December 2011
Secondary SourceDNBN
Translation byJYJ3
Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment