[TRANS] 111120 Elle 2011 Sharing Happiness Star Supporters: JAEJOONG

JAEJOONG SAYS:
Q: How was the European Tour?
A: Both the Spain concert and the Germany concert were fun. It feels that, in the midst of fear that comes due to it being the first time, I’ve spotted “hope.” I’ve found a new goal as well. [For instance,] the feeling of seeing Caucasians sing along to our songs was significantly different from the feeling received with Asian fans. It felt new/strange.

Q: If you had an item that you definitely pack in your travel trunk.
A: Erm. The slipper that they sell at the market. Thick fur is lining it and so it is soft/warm.

Q: How to become happy on a difficult day.
A: When a spot hurts, when you pinch another place actually the hurt in that place feels less. For instance, on a day after drinking heavily because of low spirits, I eat (to wake up) severely. I eat too much to the degree that my stomach hurts! I regret that moment thinking that I ate it for nothing and then I pay attention to the belly sticking out a bit. So then I work out. The method is that you have more of the meaningless thoughts and so you forget the actual important thing?

Q: (To Jaejoong who is playing catch-ball) Do you like playing catch-ball?
A: (In seriousness) I think that the “catch-ball of the heart” between the person and another is the most important thing.

Q: If you had one week or so of vacation.
A: Absolutely [not]! Never! I don’t want to go on a vacation. I have a wish that I would have time to stay a long time in the new house that I’ve moved into. When I am alone, that feels lonely and that feels good. I also have the wish that I want to rest without any thoughts.

Q: A habit that no one knows.
A: I think that out of my face I feel the most confident about my lips, and perhaps because of that I stick my tongue out often. Because I want to make it moist/supple. (The reporter turned away her head because of awkwardness/embarrassment, and Jaejoong tapped to say) And red lips are better than white ones and so sometimes I bite them also. Haha.

Q: Feeling full of the heart?
A: I am still hungry. I think it is lacking.

Q: Then the moment in which you feel that you are happy.
A: The moment in which I’ve completed the song that I’ve made myself by singing it with the members. Before letting anyone else hear it yet, we hear it by ourselves and feel pleasure—that moment. In some ways, I think that this moment is one of the small happinesses.”

[Jaejoong said] “Nuna, why is no one here.” Yes. You (Jaejoong) are #1.
There are not many – or none at all – celebs who appear in this isolated mountain-place without a manager, and 30 minutes earlier than call time even. So there is no way but to feel mortified [out of not knowing what to do on the staff/reporter’s part]. We carried the luggage/equipment together. And Jaejoong left breezily to have haejanggook (T/N: rustic Korean dish).

Source: Elle Korea, December 2011
Secondary SourceDNBN
Translation byJYJ3
Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment