[INFO] Jaejoong’s “Postman from Heaven” To Air on Japan’s Asahi TV, a Major Public Station


Ms. Kitagawa Eriko, well-known script writer who also wrote Postman from Heaven, tweeted that Asahi TV, a major Japanese network, will air Postman from Heaven:
Photobucket
[TRANS]
Jaejoong’s lead acting, in the movie that I wrote the script to, “Postman to Heaven”. Currently, it has been decided to go on air (on public TV). Well, when was it again –Oii- (alternative: hey!). RT@youcan_jp I watched Postman to heaven while shedding tears. It’s a really really warm movie. Somehow, just a little, it made me feel at peace.
Nicknamed Tentatsu, “Postman to Heaven” is currently decided to air. The reaction to it was great, thank you very much. So, when will it air? Many have asked this question, wait a little. I will look for it now. The email, where did it go…. The email I received from Tele-asa (TV Asahi) slipped into the recommended shopping reports emails….
Thank you! RT@mokko83 Kitagawa-san x Han Hyo Joo x Jaejoong! I’ll definitely video record it! RT @halu1224 Nicknamed Tentatsu, “Postman to Heaven” is currently decided to air.  The reaction to it was great, thank you very much. So, when will it air?
Oh nooo. I’m sorry. I did flying (T/N: jumped into conclusions, gave false information). “Postman to heaven” is decided to air but, the thing is, information cannot released yet. That was written clearly in the email from TV Asahi. Only, this can be said. Out of respect for my subtitles and Jaejoong’s voice, instead of dubbing, it seems they will add subtitles to the movie!
Source:  @halu1224
Translation Credit: @As0or83
Shared by: ourJYJ


No comments:

Post a Comment