[Twitter] Junsu’s Twitter Update (5/22) – Junsu misses his kitties~ & ….he’s in big trouble now! T_T


Note: Translation from bottom to top
Junsu: Ra-on~~~~~~~~~~


Junsu: You’re well right??^^


Junsu: Today’s New York venue!! Let’s have strength today as well jyj!!

.
.(+) …looks like Jaejoong finally found out about the picture of him bumming out at the airport.. ^^;
 

[TRANS] Jaejoong hyung found out about the “sleeping out in the open at the airport” picture I put up yesterday through the internet today… I didn’t think that something like this would be written as a news article.. reporter-nim T_T (T/N: “nim” is a formal way of referring to someone).. I’m in trouble.. [Jaejoong] told me to be careful…… (crying sound)… I better have an iron-clad defense… what should I do….
.
(+) UPDATE – JS’s latest tweet:

 

Yes, in the end it’s JYJ


Junsu: Geez Leo!!!


Junsu: You are really cute

.
Source: @0101xiahtic
Translated by:
withJYJ
~*We will always be
with JYJ!!*~
Please remove with full credits
Shared by: ourJYJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment