[PICS + TRANS] Jaejoong’s Heartfelt Love for His Fans… We’ll Love You Forever Jaejoong…

Photobucket

Really, I’ve never seen a person who cherishes one’s fans like this one.
It’s not merely once or twice that he was dozing off while reading fan letters…
Don’t you know? When he threw that note kekeke
When they were first going to Japan,
Jaejoong threw the note (out the bus) and said
“Our heart is already there…”

Photobucket
 
Even when he has sweat from dancing and singing,
When he is in front of the fans he had not seen for a long time,
Jaejoong says hello, brighter than he is at any other time, waving his hand, cheerfully.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jaejoong, who stares at the fans, to the degree that fans themselves are startled.

Photobucket

Jaejoong, who, whenever he is at a place in which he can see the fans up close,
Always meets the other person’s gaze and talks, saying that
He wants to put everyone who came in his eyes and remember them…

Photobucket

Jaejoong, who is said to have read all the fan letters that the fans sent,
Even spending the night awake, by himself, in the lodging.

Photobucket

“What do I do, I want to see you so much~ silly~!! If you cheat on me (picture of a fist) you know what happens, right…?”
- The single piece of note that he threw at the fans from the office the day before he left for Japan

Photobucket

“Tomorrow~! We’re doing a live~! Ha~^^ It’s hot~~! So stay in the shades~ <3 Our concept is good~! Comeback fighting!”
- The note that he threw at the fans the day before coming back with the 3rd single


Jaejoong, who worries for the fans waiting for him outside of his lodging and tells them to go to sleep.

Photobucket

(For a short while, the members had a service in which fans texted their official phone numbers and the members were free to reply back if and when they chose.)

Fan: Oppa oppa oppa, can’t you please just be my real brother?
Jaejoong: Come here~^^
Fan: Darling, what are you doing right now. As for me I’m right now thinking of you hehe~<3 If you don’t reply back I’m going to be mad T_T Argh
Jaejoong: I’m also thinking of you, Darling~^^
Fan: Ah, I really want to see you Jaejoong oppa! Right now I kept listening to “Crying” and I thought about you oppa <3 Your voice is sweet.
Jaejoong: Oppa (Jaejoong) feels that your words are sweet T_T
Fan: Jaejoong-ah, think about it from the other person’s perspective. When you, that one cannot have, is this pretty, how difficult is it for the person who’s looking at you? Huh? T_T
Jaejoong: Why don’t you know my heart—I open my eyes and I look for you T_T
Fan: Oppa (Jaejoong) is mine!
Jaejoong: Darling (Fan) is mine.
Fan: When I meet you at the Daegu Concert, please hold my hand.
Jaejoong: Okay~ My cutie pie~
Fan: Oppa… I really li….lik….like…. no, I just love you keke
Jaejoong: Is that so? I love you too ~^^
Fan: In just a week I can see the oppas! I’m so excited! Come quickly >_<
Jaejoong: I really want to see our fans too! Wait just a bit… Jeje will run to you quickly~~!! ^^*
Fan: (Saying that she has no strength and is tired, this Korean fan writes him the lyrics of the Japanese song “Begin”)
Jaejoong: Nanka tyotto setsunai yo ne… Nanka attano? Hayaku sigoto oette ikukra matte ne^^ (Trans: A bit sad, something is… Did something happen? I’ll be right there after I finish work, wait for me^^.) (T/N: This is especially significant because Jaejoong writes in Japanese in Korean pronunciation for the Korean fan, mirroring what the Korean fan did.)

Photobucket

“As for love. I think it gets all resolved with just one thing—understanding.
When you love, please don’t be concerned with time.
Because each minute, each second, each moment remains as an extremely beautiful memory.”

Photobucket

“They who are so precious to me…
The people who I am so thankful to are always at my side.
In front of my eyes, too, and inside of my heart, too…
Even in places that are so far that they cannot be seen with my eyes…
Those people who are so precious as to defy comparison to anything else…
They bring me love and happiness.
To me with a dream, hope… opportunities… When I am tired, love and courage…
Those smiles of the precious people that are relayed to me when I feel alone…
Those people who enable me to be living… to live on… and to live in the future.
I want to relay to all of these people… my… no, our team’s music and passion,
And that ‘I love them’– that one thing…
‘I love you…’ “

Photobucket

“More so than a big love for only a moment, I want to receive the love that is small but deep…^^”

Photobucket

“Like that I was able to reach out my hand to you,
And said that I love you… though it was soft… did you hear?”


“When I read the words of you fans whenever I have time,
I feel so happy that around my lips smiles keep forming *^^*
Because I feel that you give us much love~”

Photobucket

“While singing “Hug” in the end, my heart felt a bit melancholy… we worked so hard, but…
And you fans also really cheered for us more and more, and
I, too, sneakily had our eyes meet– with you all– one by one while singing…
The people who came… you remember, right? ^^”

Photobucket

“To all fans who come to our scheduled events to support us, I am so thankful and
In other ways, I feel so sorry, always.
Aren’t they cold, won’t they catch a cold, didn’t they perhaps get hurt… those feelings…
After we finish a performance, we cannot tell you these things one by one before we move, but
In our hearts we are always worrying for you… Please understand us and our hearts…^^
We also understand your hearts…^^”

Photobucket

After finishing rehearsals for a concert—
PD: It’s good if Mr. Jaejoong turns a little bit around to that side.
Jaejoong: I don’t want to.
PD: If you don’t, the camera won’t be able to get you in very well.
Jaejoong: That’s okay.
PD: Do what I say, why are you being stubborn?
Jaejoong: I don’t want to, I won’t turn.
PD: Why aren’t you being so unyielding.
Jaejoong: If I turn like that, I can’t see any of the fans~

Photobucket

When he hurt his leg… to the fans who were worried…
“I am not hurting at all.
I won’t show you my being sad or hurting.
Now and in the future too, I am going to smile.”

Photobucket

“It may be that it feels sometimes very near and sometimes very far,
But through our hearts we are able to be eternal with each other.
Isn’t it a network that cannot be seen but can connect our hearts?”

Photobucket

“The thing that I am the least good at is
Confessing my love to those fans that I love.”

Photobucket

“Sometimes I really want to be your boyfriend, of each and every one of you.
Because I really want to listen to your stories carefully, each and every one of them.”

Photobucket

“Don’t ever cry.
In open-sets, I’ve seen many of you fans who look at us and cry in the audience.
Whenever I do so, my heart aches.
We value the time that we spend with you as dearer and more precious.”

Photobucket
“You who allow us to love in the most intense way,
You who stir up our passion,
You—I really really love you.”
Photobucket

“To end, the fans—whom I will love forever…
Thank you so much for loving me, Kim Jaejoong, who is so bad at expressing himself…
Thank you… I love you..^^
The many other words… I will save them… <3”

Photobucket

“Let’s live together for ten years, twenty years, in trust.
That you’ll come to cheer for me even after twenty years with your pretty baby~! Promise~!!”

(Edited for readability and focus)

Source: 영웅지재, Daum Telzone JYJ Gallery
Translation Credit
: JYJ3

1 comment: