[TRANS] FC Men Blog Update



Hello
This is Kim Junsu, the captain of FC Men team
The 5th anniversary of Peace Star Cup celebrity soccer tournament has come
Though, we haven’t had any much experiences, we have hearts that loved to play soccer and that we think it will not be our barriers.
So we’re very excited to be participating in this year’s Peace Cup match
It’s a very good start for us and we are very happy that we get to participate
There are so many hyungs and many professionals soccer players that I have much respect for, that will be playing so that makes me very nervous
I hope that we will only have fun playing and no one will get hurt
I wish that I can participate in the Peace Cup next year and all the years to come too
Please give your love to the Peace Star Cap and please cheer for our team, ‘FC Men’ also please give your love to all other teams as well.
Credit: Peacestarcup
Trans by: sharingyoochun
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment