Mr. Yeo, Joon Young wrote about his impressions of Jaejoong

Mr. Yeo, Joon Young wrote about his impressions of Jaejoong in JJB book (JJ's Birthday book, given to fans at his birthday party). I find what Yeo said about Jeje soooo sweet. It looks like Jeje is surrounded by good-hearted ppl. :)


Unexpected, [which makes him] even more attractive 

Written by. Yeo, Joon Young CEO of Praine(@)

Sweet dad. Friendly CEO. 

Found of Praine that's in charge of PR for JYJ 

He follows only 1 person, Jaejoong on Twitter. We appraoched him with courage and asked him. What kind of person is Jaejoong you met?

Episode 01.

On the first day of showcase at Koryo University's gymnasium, officials asked me to come to the show case. I sat on the second floor all the way in the back row along with audience not to interrupt the show.

Surprisingly, that day is the first time ever for me to see them sing including their TVXQ era.

They were doing so well.

After the daytime show, staff from my company wanted to introduce me to JYJ. But I tried to avoid it because it was awkward, I didn't have anything particular to talk about, and also I was afraid I'd interrupt them when they were resting. Somehow I was taken (?) to the waiting room (green room) where they were. The 3 were sitting down when the door was opened.

Kim, Jaejoong had no top on, but when I entered and [my] staff introduced me, he got up all of a sudden and started putting on clothes quickly saying he was sorry.  [but] I was the one who was embarrassed and sorry.

That place was their waiting room, and I was the one who was interrupting their break.
The other two got up quickly and greeted me, too.

I felt so bad (sorry) that I couldn't even greet them properly and left the room saying "No, I disturbed your break. I enjoyed your show. I'll see you again."

It probably took less than 30 seconds to enter and leave that room.

It was really unexpected because they're world famous idols (I thought top stars' general attitudes would be sitting in the waiting room with their legs crossed and staring [people] with the expression of "who the heck are you?" ^^)

Episode 02 - 1.

On one day in December, I met JYJ again at a cafe on the first floor of our company's headquarter.

What I felt after meeting [them] twice is that Jaejoong was the type who is curious about his surroundings. That's why I got to talk with him for the first time.

While Junsu and Yuchun was immersed in the movie I played (Love Actually) [for them], Jaejoong started talking to me after looking at my audio system saying "wow, what is this, this is awesome (really good)."

So I went next to him and explained about the audio system. Then he started pulling books out of the bookshelf and reading them. When I told him he could take a book(s) if he wanted, he picked Alain de Botton.

Then he jokingly picked a love essay (I guess an essay book about love?) and went "maybe I'll get a girl friend if I read this kind of book".

When he saw a liquor bottle, he'd go "I like this liquor",
When he saw an interesting piece of furniture, he'd go "I'll ask you when [I do] interior design later."
He showed interest in this and that and all around and talked [about them].

It was a very short moment, but while I was talking with him, I forgot the fact that I was talking with the most popular idol in the world because he was so sociable and friendly.

I don't know if it's a proper analysis, but this is what it exactly felt like.

A slim (sophisticated?) career woman who, unexpectedly, enjoys eating at Po Jang Ma Cha (a cheap outdoor drinking place, you see them in Kr shows).

A tough man who, unexpectedly, enjoys cooking.

A chaebol (extremely rich people) CEO who, unexpectedly, empties and scrapes the bottom of the bowl of soup and rice that's 3 dollar.

Unexpected.
And even more attractive.

Episode 02 - 2 (last one!) Mr. Yeo, Joon Young wrote about his impressions of JaeJung in JJB book (JJ's Birthday book, given to fans at his birthday party).

A lot of people asked me about "the reason why I follow Jaejoong-shi only".

I asked Jaejoong while conversing, "you can't read all the twitter mentions you get from fans, right? You must be getting thousands..."

Jaejoong said, "I could read if there were a few thousands. But the other morning I left my computer on and came back in the evening and found a few tens of thousands, no, a few hundreds of thousands, anyway, it was so many"

Yuchun was listening to us, and he was surprised and asked "wow, really?"
I was surprised too and said "if I tweet to you, you won't even be able to find my tweet". I asked in passing.

But Jaejoong said "If I find you and follow you, I can read your tweets. What is your ID?" I thought he asked in passing.

But.

The next morning, I got a mention from a JYJ fan, "Mr. President, JaeJung oppa is following you. I'm envious".

I visited Jaejoong's twitter, and he really remembered what we talked about the day before, found me and followed me.
Borrowing from what kids say these days, I was "hu guk" (*gasp*).

[I thought] this doesn't make sense.
Because after they left the cafe, they had so many appointments/schedules to go to (and the day before, they were going around doing interviews) that I was sure they were exhausted when they got home. I never expected he'd remember what we talked about in passing during the day and followed me when we practically met for the first time.


As you know, there are about 4 thousand people who follow me. But for the longest time, I followed nobody.

On the surface level, the rationale is I don't want to be found out in terms of whom I like and whom I dislike.

If I follow someone and don't follow someone else, that person that I don't follow might feel sad (seo woon ha da). So I couldn't follow anyone.

So I was following 0 no matter what, but it became a big task (i think "task" here means something similar to burden, but a positive of burden..) to me.
None other than JAEJOONG of the world followed me first.
This is why I'm following Jaejoong only out of the three.

I'm going to remain as one of the fans who wish everything goes well for them, watching them from far away.

I won't get involved directly, but if there is something my staffers need to help their work, I'll support from the top.

Happy birthday, Jaejoong.
I said in twitter "do you want me to send you the elephant?" but I didn't get a reply. My offer still stands~ ^^

- the end - 


2 comments:

  1. THat's very sweet of you! Yes, TVXQ are one of those very talented yet have good manners to display. They're so nice! This is why I liked TVXQ. And wow, Jaejoong is really friendly with you? I really envious of you....I wish I could meet him one day....now I know why Jaejoong-shi didn't reply my tweets, because he got more than hundreds of thousands tweets.....
    You're lucky..... :)

    ReplyDelete