[TWITTER] 120229 Junsu Twitter Update


Photobucket
A day like today..the aftermath of yesterday’s stage…my eyes are open but body still stuck to bed…2 hours 12minutes…..
Photobucket
Usually, I did not sleep like this .. but it’s a nice day .. listening to the car sounds outside behind the darkness of closed curtain .. The time when the vapors of the humidifier seems to be watching me…My feet lies on the refreshing quilt…in the busy days..i’m alone feeling drowsy..
Photobucket

Yoon Yeongseok : Good work guys for yesterday~^^ Get some rest~^^It still long~
(*Maybe he mean that the show still go on so he advice to get some rest)
Junsu : I know ㅠ In that time Dead will show the great performance please watch it~^^
Photobucket
Hyojun: Hyung!!! I didn’t know what it is…ㅋㅋㅋwhatever… i want the three brothers…ㅋㅋㅋ
Photobucket
@1215thexiahtic : @AmadeRudolph Ha ack~!

Source: 1215thexiahtic
Translated and shared by: @uhraraopa1006 + CJES WORLD

Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment