[TWITTER] 120219 Junsu Twitter Update


Photobucket
[TRANS] Yoon Youngsik to Junsu: Cool XiahTod~~ Now we could stand together in 1 stage. You have worked hard today
Junsu to Yoon Youngsik: I really liked that hyung^^ Good night
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu: Noona, you have also worked hard^^ (in reply to …ㅠ–ㅠ…)Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu: We actors’ condition is always unstable but noona seem to be always that perfect~ You have my respect! You have worked hard, please rest well~^^
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu: People who are asking why I haven’t slept yet and what I am doing at this hour, why aren’t you not sleeping….ㅜ
Photobucket
[TRANS] Junsu: It’s because I don’t have to perform tomorrow………. Ha ha ha
Photobucket
[TRANS] Mr.Egg to Junsu: You worry about that too? Have fun with hyung! It’s morning here! Let’s meet ㅋㅋㅋ ;)
Junsu to Mr.Egg: OK~
Source: @1215thexiahticTranslated by: The Little Pear of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3.net

No comments:

Post a Comment