[Fanaccount] 120120 Meeting Jaejoong at Bum’s Story


I am a person who is a regular at Bum’s Story.
I go to Bum’s Story hoping that I can talk to Jaejoong and maybe get a handshake too…haha
I will post two reviews and accounts that I have ^^
==================================================
Review 1
With 4 friends…we all went to Bum’s Story at night
We sat on the 1st floor at the corner that is located in the inlet
The weather was rotten and raining that day so we felt like eating jeon (t/n: Korean savory pancakes) with makgeolli (t/n: Korean rice wine, Bum’s Story is known for theirs)
From the second story we could hear the muffled sound of music playing…
The atmosphere was so nice that we sat and said nothing for a while.
The restaurant is just like a cafe because it is a place where you can sit and take pleasure in each others’ company…
Then the staff came in the middle of us sitting and enjoying and we ordered Kimchi pancake
Up until now it remains my favorite
I really planned to only spend 18,000 won but I really wanted the tasty Kimchi pancake, rolled rice, rice cakes and~~crabs…haha
We were eating and drinking happily but….
I forgot to watch…for Jaejoong.
Two of my friends said that Jaejoong was there…
So I began to look around wildly.
I was even bending over to look at a group of men who were sitting and eating thinking maybe he was there.
Then I saw Jaejoong, moving from the basement to the first floor and then to the second.
He kept moving so I only could catch a glimpse of the back of his head…I was desperate…
But he was going from floor to floor
What was he doing? Damn! What to do~~~
Then the staff came and said we were customers in the shop often… Haha
And asked if we would like to get a handshake…
I think we hit the jackpot right there…. 
Of course we were all in top excited mode…and of course when women get excited what naturally happens….ha
I had to go to the bathroom TT
When I was coming out, two steps away [from the bathroom]  I saw Jaejoong signing for two people.
I had borrowed a ballpoint pen from the counter and had a sign I brought from my house.
But in the bathroom, I got water on it….TT
I mentioned to him I wanted his autograph and he said we should go back to my table and find other paper.
Luckily my friends had also brought album photos as well as an A4 sized paper in case we could get autographs.
We asked Jaejoong if he had any plans because we had not been able to meet him for a long time [t/n: as in, Koreans have not been able to see JYJ on stage for a long time]
He said that they do not have any domestic plans and the possibility of a concert here was 10%
He said that it was difficult to find venues for a reason that we all know….
And it was also difficult for activities in Japan.
But he said that he wants to try directing more and also will have more activities overseas…
Ah okay~
Oh! And he also talked about our Yoochun!
Two of my friends were Yoochun fans…and he said that if Yoochun did not come more often then he would take away his 10% shares in the restaurant…hahaha
Anyways, he was talking like that to us and…
It was all so good and happy.
Even though the weather was bad, it suddenly became such a beautiful day.
Oh! But there is one more!
My friend on telezone, June…it was her lunar birthday that day. I told him that.
She was not there because she had gathered with some friends
The jackpot continued some more
Because we are telezone friends I had June’s number…
And Jaejoong called her…
He told her that he would write a sign for her to have because it was her birthday
And then he wrote a sign for her as well…
And had to leave.
Because it was getting late…we ordered more rice wine…
And talked about Jaejoong! Haha
We had delicious food….
And with an encouraged heart headed home…
Ah, but what to do?? Even now I feel deeply moved after looking into his eyes….ah, I think I must have a sickness ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Review 2
Today I received the best birthday gift.
After leaving the office alone, I arrived at Bum’s Story and went to the second floor.
The [main] floor was filled with guests so we had it to ourselves, my sister even had menus waiting for when everybody came.
Today the rain came back so we were all craving pancake and rice wine!
We decided on getting seafood pancakes and kimchi pancakes!
Also we ordered endless amounts of apple rice wine
But my sister got strawberry haha
They gave us an extra order of kimchi pancakes on the house! Thank you~~
For three hours we chatted about various topics.
A few of JYJ’s dancers then appeared in the restaurant to eat and I suddenly felt a change in the atmosphere.
[The dancers] kept moving from place to place
And then Bum Story’s manager came to our table with Jaejoong himself.
He introduced us as frequent customers
And Jaejoong told him he knew and said hello.
My sister even shook hands with him.
Because this was Jaejoong, I rushed to the other side of the table to put on lipstick before greeting him.
I also took the photocard I received with my album from my wallet in order to give to him for an autograph.
But when I came over, he was at another table. So I called out to him.
And of course, the caring Jaejoong came back TT In order to sign…
And the kindly being Jaejoong signed my card..
…and even wrote the title “noona” for me (hahaha)
Because this was my moment of celebration, I told him…
…that today was my lunar birthday and all these guests had come to celebrate it
So together with them, he offered me birthday congratulations.
My heart was beating so haphazardly
I asked him about the South American concerts, and he said they were preparing
and also that they had an unlimited list of countries that they want to perform in.
He speaks in quite a deep voice, so it echos
Because of his face…many of my acquaintances emerged to see him up close.
My sister seemed especially drawn to him…
And these new fans of Jaejoong also asked him to please sign autographs for them.
It became a fan signing in the middle of the party~ That is the force of our Boss~
He even did handshake for many people
By the time he left, all of side dishes were gone and the regular dishes had come
Even though inflation has made a lot of places quite expensive, this place is still mostly inexpensive
Really this is the best
My thoughts on Jaejoong after all of this is that…
He is really very caring and warm.
Also Bum’s Story is too pretty and the food is so good!! Really we were very happy
To the friendly Bum Story’s staff, we have to offer our sincere thanks once again. We all appreciated the hard work that you put in during that night.
The memories I received that day were the most wonderful birthday gifts. Really, everyone looked happy.
These small but happy memories…I have stitched them together to form this note for you to read.
Source신라공쥬 at JYJ Telzone
Translation by: DoctorJaee of JYJ3Shared byJYJ3
Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment