[Fanaccount] 210104 Fanboy meets Junsu ^__^


Everyone~
It’s really late but…
Happy New Year!!
Kyaa~~
Congrats!!
Seriously, I think 2012 is going to be a really great year.
Oi oi?
You…it’s early in the year but you’re really hyped huh?
There’ll probably those thinking that way…
But
Please excuse me this time!!
2011
December 30th
Finally…I
It was my dream
To be able
to meet
Xiah Junsu!!!
I’ve already wrote about that time
and that place in my Twitter
As I came back (to Japan) 
my follower increased more than 100 people
Such an outrageous thing *laugh*
But, getting ‘That’s great!’  ‘Congratulations!’
And ‘
I’m happy too’ from everyone…makes me really happy *cry*
I, from last year’s December 30th wanted to spend New Year’s Eve in Korea.
So I crossed the ocean.
As soon as I arrived I went to meet people
I…went straight to Gangnam ^^
Even at the first place that I went too
A miracle happened
That…I will write it down another day *laugh*
That night…Dai who’s wearing little clothing
Went to the ‘Bum’s Story’ opened by O-Jaejoong (TN:O+noun is used to say something politely)
There’s ‘Spicy seafood- Yakisoba’
‘Extremely spicy seafood-Udon’
“It’s really Jaejoong-ish…This isn’t soba but udon ^^;”
“Actually it’s not even spicy ^^;”Then just as I passed through the VIP room,
I said that it’s a good thing Jaejoong wasn’t around or it’ll be havoc *laugh*
Of course…the topic of discussion would be about the member’s
“Hey…won’t Jaejoong come?”
“Nah…What about Junsu?”
This type of conversation…it was like a dream
Amidst this, an info came:
“…it seems that Junsu went out to play somewhere…”
Relying on that bit of information,
“Since we’re done eating-let’s investigate!”
Anyone would’ve done it once so it becomes a common flow.
So…we started walking, and we arrived at a place in Gangnam.
We went into the dark place…
 “Is he there? Is he?”We surveyed around with expectations.
But…as I thought…
“See? He couldn’t possibly be here.”
I gave up searching, and was about to go back to my seat.
And then…
“Dai-chan!!! He’s here!!! There!!!”
“Really Dai-chan…I recognized him immediately after looking at that butt!!!”
“Huh”
My friend’s tension is about to burst.
I immediately looked over to the place pointed\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/
\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/
\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/
\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/
I cried.
23 years old male.
In Korea…
I really cried.
Up till now…In various places, I said that “I really want to meet Junsu at a place where it isn’t an event!”
Seriously…I couldn’t believe that this moment is happening right in front of me right now
In front of my eyes…casually passing my while playing around with his friends
Even wearing glasses, it couldn’t conceal that big butt *laugh*
He’s there~!!!!“He’s here~~~!!! Aaaah *cry*”
23 years old male.
I told you it’s like this.
Told you (snort)
But… my reaction then was a bit hard to portray.
The Junsu that is in front of my eyes…
The Junsu that I’ve always supported…
He’s there.
“Won’t I be a bother?”
“If…he refused…what should I do?”
“What if he frowns at me?”
I thought a lot of thing…
Seriously, I really couldn’t do anything.
Human…at times like this…
Really can’t do anything huh…
While I was clumsily worrying about it
Junsu…went to the toilet!!!
“Aa! He went to the toilet!”
Waa….what should I do…
Should I wait at the entrance?
Or shouldn’t I?
Again while I was clumsily worrying about it…
“Now!!! Hurry!!! Go to the toilet!!! This is your chance!!!”
The friend who was with me gave me the GO sign *laugh*
“O…okay!”
I…hurriedly went to the toilet
And arrived to the entrance!!!
There…
How did…
Junsu who just came out and I were standing still in front of the toilet
When I looked up…
In front of my eyes…there’s Junsu *laugh*
Yep…our eyes met!
Junsu who looked at me directly and I who looked back at Junsu directly *laugh*
If normally bumping, usually I would let Junsu pass
After I do so then casually
“Aa!” Then he’ll notice *laugh*
“(・o・)” And he’ll turn back around
He while brightly shining, went back to his group of friends.
Aaaaaaa~ What should I do??
Of course to take care of my business (saying so, I don’t think I can in such situation ww)
So, I went back to my friend’s waiting place.
Waiting patiently!
(t/n: he’s saying that he’s going to do his number 1 but don’t think he could)
“If I missed this chance… for the rest of my life I won’t meet Junsu!”
With this resolution
I, patiently waited for Junsu to go to the toilet again *laugh*
And then…he went again!!!
“Go!!!”
Again… the ‘GO’ sign came.
This time, I rushed to the toilet as soon as he Junsu went inside! (Are you a pervert! w)
“Definitely this time!!!”
Thus , I eagerly rushed to the male’s toilet!
And then…
Huh?
Junsu…isn’t there?
~゜・_・゜~
A…re?
That’s weird huh?
Well…that butt really was…
No matter how you look at it…there’s only Junsu right?
A-re?
A-re?
No matter how many times I look
There’s no one that looks like Junsu there
Just some normal guys doing the usual business there…
*BANG*
\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/
He’s here~~~!!!
Junsu, somehow came from a cubicle!!! *laugh*
I didn’t even think that would happen…
So I was truly surprised at Junsu’s sudden appearance *laugh*
Then, I intently looked at Junsu who was washing his hands.
I…who was looking at Junsu who’s washing his hands.
Junsu, who’s washing his hands and looking at the mirror.
I who met Junsu’s eyes when he was looking into the mirror while washing his hands.
Beyond the mirror, fifth meeting~!!! (・o・)
Actually, at that time I was holding to JYJ’s Lotte file and a pen.
Obviously, that’s probably what he saw when he was looking into the mirror.
Because he had this “Aa!”-face *laugh*
He looks like he was thinking:
‘What the… meeting a guy who’s holding to my Lotte file at a place like this (male’s toilet)?’
That’s why I too…
“A….Erm”
At a situation that I couldn’t even say anything…
D: Err… You’re Junsu-san right? Is it okay if I want to shake hands with you?
J: A… A…wait a minute…*laugh* My hand…my hand is a…
Junsu, who quickly dry his hands that were wet after washing
And approaching the namja *laugh*
J: Ah, since here is…..over here!
Saying so…Junsu led the way out of the toilet.
D: I’m a big fan! Can you also please sign here?
J: Your name is?
D: I’m Dai!
The music is too loud~
J: Ta? Da?
D: Da!
J: Da? You’re Dai-san?
D: Yes!
J: Aaa~ Daisan~
Saying so…Junsu signed the file
D: I went to the Hitachiinaka concert, and I was holding to your uchiwa!! That was me, do you remember about it?
J: Aaaa!!! I remember ^^ Aa…that’s the case~
Saying so, I received the file from Junsu.
D: Next month, I’ll be going to ‘Elizabeth’! Good luck!
J: Thank you ^^
And then, after shaking my hand, he went back to his group of friends.
*cry*
On the last day of 2011,
I met Junsu,
and I could tell him directly that I am his fan…such a great feeling *cry*
The Junsu that I saw closely was handsome *laugh*
Tall and has aura oozing out of him, but truthfully, I also felt like he was once of the normal young people there.
In private, he didn’t dress up (t/n:didn’t dress up stylishly), laughing heartily, happy and normally goes to the toilet *laugh*
He was a really kind namja!
2011… The year that our eyes met in Hitachiinaka
And then, meeting face to face.
I will never forget this experience for the rest of my life…
Sourcexiaxnamuja
Translation by: Helly of JYJ3
Shared byJYJ3
Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment