[TWITTER] 111230 Junsu Twitter Update

[Trans] Yoochun ah~ I think that the award which you got in this difficult situation is more valuable^^ Congratulations.. You have worked hard~!!

[Trans] Kikwang too congrats congrats~^^

[Trans] code07lim: In the adversary match, Junho 180 points, me 191 points ^^ Today too I won 2:1 but let’s leave out Junsu who was recognized as the strongest LOL pic.twitter.com/Lgq6KLHh
[Trans] 1215thexiahtic: @code07lim Hey hyung…. Now you’re saying that 97 is drop-dead… that in the end, I was the winner LOL

[Trans] code07lim: @1215thexiahtic Who? LOL only you, me and Zuno confirmed! We’re strongest 3, don’t get caught anymore
[Trans] 1215thexiahtic: @code07lim Only three of us are no.1 LOL

Source:  @1215thexiahtic + @code07lim
Translated by:  The_Little_Pear of JYJ3
Shared byJYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment