[TWITTER] 111201 Junsu Twitter Update

Junsu: Didn’t know…Before I knew it, it’s already December… http://twitpic.com/7mi20d


Juno to Junsu: It will be 2012 shortly~soon~!!^^ Buy me a calendar to commemorate it~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Junsu to Juno:  Alright~!!ㅋ But what should buy?

Juno to Junsu: I wanna play football too…when I don’t play for a long time, my stamina cannot keep up..(⌒-⌒; )

Junsu to Juno: But anyhow, hyung, you work out everyday~

Juno to Junsu: Anyway, be careful not to catch a cold!! I caught a cold and it’s wearisome!! Recording’s over soon so I’ll call you~

Junsu to Juno:  Ok

================

Poimin73 to Junsu: Yes, it’s December. We’ll meet on Elizabeth soon!!!!!!!

Junsu to Poimin73: Yup~^^ Hwaiting!

================

BeeeestDJ to Junsu: Whoa. Where is that pic (from)?

Junsu to BeeeestDJ:  It’s a picture of Hawaii!! Did you get back well from Singapore too??

BeeeestDJ to Junsu: Wow…….Got back well of course, but we’re heading to the UK on Sunday……ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna play football, hyung

Junsu to BeeeestDJ: You are quite busy..ㅋ

BeeeestDJ to Junsu:  kekeke…It’s good to be busy…Do your best hyung!!

Junsu to BeeeestDJ:  Do your best always too~^^

================

Beyondmonica to Junsu: Welcome ^^ Pebbles. How was it?

Junsu to Beyondmonica: ㅋㅋ I wasn’t able to find it

Beyondmonica to Junsu: ㅋㅋㅋ The basalt rocks in Hawaii are gone. ㅋㅋ But the picture’s really awesome! ㅎ

Junsu to Beyondmonica: Beyondmonica to Junsu: There’s none as beautiful as nuna

[T/N: nuna - what you call an older female if you are male.
basalt - a type of igneous volcanic rock.
And to be honest, we do not know what the rock talk is about. Might be a code for something but also might just be a talk about rocks *shrug* ^^;;]


Beyondmonica to Junsu: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. This person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just please curse me. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

Junsu to Beyondmonica: hahahaha!!!!!!

================

Junsu: I already woke up from my sleep..hmm..because of the time difference..?ㅠㅠ (T/N: It was about 6:40am)

Junsu: Actually it’s been almost one hour…since I woke upㅠsob

Source: @0101xiahtic + Other Twitters
Translation by: @0101jyunshyu + JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment