[News] Fellow cast members Kim Seungwoo and Kang Haejung give Yuchun great praise

Kim Seungwoo, “What did I do at [Yuchun]‘s Age?”

Actor Kim Seungwoo attracted attention by praising actor-transformed Yuchun.
At the “Miss Ripley” press conference held on the 17th in Seoul Joonggu Jangchoong-dong Banyan Tree Hotel, Kim Seungwoo stated, “after seeing Yuchun, I wondered about what I did at that age. He is a self-confident actor.”
Furthermore, he explained “when I saw Choi Seunghyun (T/N: Bigbang’s T.O.P) while filming the movie ‘Into the Gunfire,’ I wondered, ‘how can he be so serious at such [young] age?’ I felt a similar feeling towards Park Yuchun. When you become popular at a young age, you can get a bit big-headed, but he isn’t anything like that.
Furthermore, Kim Seungwoo revealed, “after seeing [Yuchun] being serious and careful even while saying a single phrase, I can now understand why Park Yuchun makes a good impression on women fans. Personally, I have great expectations for Park Yuchun.”
Furthermore, Kang Haejung also stated, “at Park Yuchun’s [level], he can probably gain much popularity by filming teen dramas, but he chose this drama without clinging to such thought. When I see him from the side, I can feel his desire to become a real actor.”
Furthermore, she stated, “when filming, Park Yuchun sleeps about an hour each day. Nevertheless, he has never made a mistake with his lines. It’s probably possible because he practices whenever he can. I envy his immersion and attachment to his character and as a senior am also pleased by it.”
(Summary of “Ripley” storyline omitted)
Source. SSTV


Kim Seungwoo, “there are many things to learn from Yuchun”



…omitted…
[Kin Seungwoo] highly praised [Yuchun], stating “unlike other young people, [Park Yuchun] is serious and seems to worry about acting. I’m being greatly influenced by [Yuchun] always giving off bright energy and always working hard.”
On this, Park Yuchun put on a shy smile and created a warm atmosphere by replying, “I saw Kim Seungwoo senior first amongst the lead actors. He is much more nicer and considerate than how he appears on dramas or entertainment programs.”
…omitted..
Source. Arts News

Translation by. withJYJ
~*We will always be with JYJ!!*~
Please remove with full credits
Shared by: ourJYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment