[Trans] 111012 SixStar’s Fukutaro’s Blog – Korea Trip Went to Korea~

Went to Korea~
In order to meet my dear friend, I went on a holiday to Korea.
All that happened were really great and it was filled with smiles everyday. (laughs)
1st day
I reached Korea in the daytime and did my best to reach Seoul with my language difference.
Totally like a lost child. (laughs)
But! Received a call at the right moment and finally reached friend’s house. (laughs)
Yeah!! It’s a castle (laughs)
We met for 5 mins!!
And suddenly went to the gym…. (laughs)
Ran for 40mins~
Ever since my high school, I have never ran for so long… (laughs)
But my muscles weren’t so sore.
After the workout, he called a lot of friends to come over.
Ah….. went for a drink!!!
Yes, it was really terrible the next day. (laugh)

2nd day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, my body state was completely bad.
(laughs)
I was in a groggy falling asleep state when I was watching movie in the day (laughs)
The miracle begins from the 2nd day onwards.
It was no joke…. This party.
Looking right, looking left
Dumbfounded.
All amazing people…….
………. Yes.
Just as what everyone is thinking. (laughs)
The best. (laughs)

3rd day

It was actually the last exciting night…..
Was alone for 3hrs…
But miracle happened.
He finally returned~ (laughs)
Yes….
I thought it would end up like what was imagined…
But we starts to chat very seriously and when we are “high”, we would sing (acapella) (laughs)
It was the best night (laughs)
Randomly singing, dancing
Laughed, fooled around, sang, danced (laughs)
Ah~ was very enjoyable.

4th day

I was thinking, has to be well behaved today! Thus relaxingly woke up and was brought to the place where he worked, gaining a sociology lesson.
The trio are so handsome!!!
Am going to be mesmerized~ No, should be already being mesmerized. (laughs)
If… at the place… Fukutaro…. laughs
After the work is done, we went for dinner…
As it was the last dinner, the atmosphere seems very lonely (cries)
But the food in that bar was really delicious
Definitely going back there again
After finishing the food, went back home obediently
Then it was the creation of the four-panel manga on the Twitter (laughs)
It was very interesting right? (laughs)
Interesting director!
Actor, Lead Actor, Director. (laughs)
Always placing everybody’s smiles as your priority, you are my pride.
Hope our friendly relationship will continue
For this, I will have to work hard myself, becoming a person who can give others happiness~
I will work hard!
After that, the two of us watched a romantic movie and it was rather touching (laughs)
The choice (of movie) was great!
Then, it’s Fukutaro’s usual doing!!
Cup ramen eating!!!
I ate 5 (laughs)
Full stomach and I slept there like that…
Lastly, really very thankful
Very blissful
It was very happy to see you
Lastly lastly… P.S.
The conclusion of the elephant shorts….. I brought it back…. (laughs)
The present for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
Baseball gloves, love it a lot
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: SixStar
Credit:
biabia_jeje 
Translated by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: ourJYJ

2 comments:

  1. jaejoong cherishes his friends a LOT.... how can you be friends with him? i have a few ideas but really.... JJ's friends are like ssssoooo extra blessed to be with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. fukutaro san really enjoyed jj's company n the others. hope they r able 2 enjoy their time in japan with him too.

    ReplyDelete