[INTERVIEW] Excerpt of Jaejoong from Jisung’s Interview

About Kim Jaejoong: 

I wondered what kind of heart an idol would carry when coming at acting. The point for what I truly want to give him applause is that he has sincerely engaged himself into it. It’s not something like ‘I must be an actor too’ but you must do it (acting) systematically. If you’re too inflexible, your own color can’t be shown. But he always sought advice from seniors without shaking.

In the interview with Seoul Shinmun NTN, Choi Kanghee said, “Ji Sung and Jaejoong had a good atmosphere together. So I told the two to do a project together.”

“I think that I can’t get close to all the actors after acting with them in just one drama. If we can meet again by chance, we will be able to smile and have a good memory together. In Jaejoong’s case, since this kid has tried to get the along and approached first, has fully thrown himself into acting, I couldn’t help being doing well too.  I think I has become like that because he matched up our level first.”

SourceNate News
Translation Credit: The_little_pear JYJ3

Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment