[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong on Jaejoong. Watched “Boss” and Complimented JJ on Acting (Added Junsu + JYJ!)

Kim Hyunjoong recently had interviews with the media and mentioned Jaejoong. We translate the relevant excerpts. So 4-D, the two Joong’s…

Photobucket

Q: You suggested a duet to JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong.

Hyunjoong: That’s right. While drinking together we shared conversations such as—‘wouldn’t it be nice for people who are close with each other to have an album out.’ For things that I want to do, I want to do it all without regrets.

Q: What side of Kim Jaejoong did you like to suggest this?

Hyunjoong: It’s not that I liked a particular a side of him. (laugh) I think it will be fun if we do it. In truth, when we drink, we tell each other all kinds of stuff.

Q: Kim Jaejoong appeared in the drama Protect the Boss.

Hyunjoong: Jaejoong recently appeared in the recently-finished SBS drama Protect the Boss. I watched each and every episode of the drama. I even texted him with things like: “The drama is fun, I see?” and “You’re good at acting, I see?” I also joked to him, saying he should invite me to the afterparty…

[Added Junsu!! ^_^ ++ and JYJ!]

Q: How do you spend your time on days that you are off?

Hyunjoong: I need to run around freely and play. I play soccer with JYJ’s Kim Junsu, and I also like travelling. I usually travel to Kyungkido, such as Misari. I go with my friends and eat chicken soup and beef short ribs soup.

Hyunjoong on Friends JYJ: When I just meet them and say things like ‘when do you guys come out on TV,’ and they say ‘the stations say we can’t, so what can we do.’ Even yesterday, I met with Jaejoong and talked. In any case there is no one to talk about the stress about [the topic of] appearing on TV, and also JYJ are my three good friends.

It's no secret that Leader is our first love in the k-pop world (after discovering him and SS501 thru Boys Over Flowers).  Now  that we've discovered JYJ (thru Sungkyunkwan Scandal) our k-pop world has become more colorful and fun.  Reading this interview makes us extremely happy because it shows the deep friendship these boys share.  Is it too much to assume that by mentioning JYJ's appearance restriction...leader is indirectly bringing to light (to the readers, to his fans) the plight of JYJ?  You are a true friend, KHJ!..Leader fighting!  JYJ Fighting!

It is our sincere hope that one day they will all share the same stage together! 

Source: TV ReportDongA Ilbo, 10Asia
Translation Credit: JYJ3

Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment